Declaring a Major/Minor

Linguistics majors must satisfy the degree requirements in the College Bulletin of the year they formally declare. For further information, students should contact their advisors, or the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Dr. Jennifer Nycz.

To switch to a Linguistics Major or add Linguistics as a double major must fill out an Academic Program Changes Form, which can be found on the College of Arts & Sciences’ Forms page or at the Dean’s Office. This form must be signed by the student and the Director of Undergraduate Studies and returned to the Dean’s office.